- G.I. Type Tactical Boots Are Designed With A Nylon Coated Brass Speedhook And Eyelet Lacing System To Quickly And Securely Tie Your Combat Boots
- Constructed With A Non-Slip Panama Rubber Outsole For Improved Traction While Navigating Through Tough Terrain
- The Panama Sole Jungle Boot Interior Contains A Midsole Pine Board And A Removable Cushion Insole So You Can Endure Long Days On Your Feet
- Measuring 8” High, The Army Combat Boot Contains A Padded Collar And Sponge Lining For Added Support And All-Day Comfort
- The Upper Section Of The Military Jungle Boot Is Made Of Enduring Canvas, Leather And Polyester Material
- Steel Shank For Additional Protection And Durability
- Ideal For Combat, Combat Training, And Paintball And Airsoft Play
Looking for a military-style all-purpose boot built to sustain rugged environments? Rothco’s G.I. Type Speedlace Jungle Boot is designed like no other, providing optimum stability, grip, and protection for combat, combat training, and paintball and airsoft play. Designed with a nylon coated brass speedhook and eyelet lacing system, the tactical boots can be quickly and tightly tied so you can get back to the battlefield. The military jungle boots are constructed with a non-slip panama rubber outsole for improved traction while navigating through tough terrain. Containing a midsole pine board and removable cushion insole, the Panama sole jungle boot’s interior design allows you to endure long days on your feet. Additionally, the Army combat boots measure 8” high, and feature a padded collar and sponge lining for added support and all-day comfort. The upper section is built to withstand anything from a long work day to military training with a canvas, nylon, leather and polyester construction.